- Introduction to Module 1, Part A
- Introduction To EOT By Chris Budd. Part 1.
- Introduction to EOT by Chris Budd. Part 2.
- Introduction to EOT by Chris Budd. Part 3.
- Overview of the Employee Ownership Trust
- Moving From Owner To Founder
- What Is It Like To Let Go Of Control?
- Why EO Is Perfect For The Changes In How We Work FREE PREVIEW
- About the Employee Ownership Association (EOA)
- How Easy Will You Find It To Let Go?
- Reasons Why EOT Might Not Work For You FREE PREVIEW
- Managing Expectations Of Key Employees - the Hybrid scheme FREE PREVIEW
- Introduction to Module 1, Part B
- The Eternal Business Book Extract: Chapter 2, The Eternal Pyramid
- Explaining The Eternal Business Model
- Introduction to Module 1, Part C
- A Detailed Guide To The Employee Ownership Trust
- The Employee Ownership Association: Summary of Employee Ownership
- Share Ownership And Key Employees – The Hybrid Model
- Options For Businesses With Multiple Owners
- Options For Share Ownership For The Owner
- Financial Planning For Key Employees
- How Well Do You Understand The Employee Ownership Trust?
- Introduction to Module 2, Part A.
- How Much Do You Need The Business To Be Worth? FREE PREVIEW
- The Financial Wellbeing Book and Podcast
- Extract from The Financial Wellbeing Book
- The Owner's Financial Plan
- Activity: How To Make Your Financial Plan
- Why Your Business Might Not Be Worth What You Think
- What Next?
- Introduction to Module 2, Part B
- Are You Being Pulled Or Pushed? Part 1: Some Examples
- Are You Being Pulled Or Pushed? Part 2: Activities
- What Do You Want From Your Business?
- Meet The New Boss, Different From The Old Boss
- Owner's Decision Checklist
- Introduction to Module 3 , Part A
- The Five Critical Decisions - Overview
- How Will The EOT Exercise Control Within The Business?
- How Much Influence Will Employees Have In The Business?
- How Much Information Will Be Shared With Employees?
- How Will Reward Be Shared With Employees? FREE PREVIEW
- What Are The Behaviours That Are Expected From Employees?
- Who To Involve, And When
- Introduction to Module 4, Part A
- What The Flag Means
- A Story To Illustrate Why The Flag Is Important
- How John Lennon Found His Purpose
- Who Should Put The Flag In The Ground?
- Activity - The Cool Drill
- Activity – Identifying The Key Statement
- Activity – Is Your Purpose Fit For Purpose?
- The Flag - Keeping It High Level
- A Different Approach To The Flag - Values and Insecurities
- Introduction to Module 4, Part B
- How My Dog Pees – The Importance of Role Modelling
- Owner’s engagement challenge Part 1: You’re leaving us, what does that mean?
- Owner’s Engagement Challenge Part 2: Who Will Lead Now?
- Who Will Be In Your Transition Team?
- Activity: Building a Credible Engagement Plan – Step 1
- Activity: Building A Credible Engagement Plan – Step 2